- Officers: Chair — David Rushing, Indianola; Vice-Chair — Hazel Harris, Drew; Secretary — Margaret Rushing, Indianola; Treasurer — Liz Johnson, Indianola; Chaplain — Betty Petty, Indianola; Parliamentarian— Charles Modley, Indianola
- District 1: William Blackmon, Moorhead; Amanda Guest, Inverness; Linda Myles, Indianola; Mae Bell Nero, Moorhead; Steve Smith, Inverness;
- District 2: Marvin Elder, Indianola; Dana Myrick, Indianola; Liz Johnson, Indianola; Elvis Pernell, Indianola; Betty Petty, Indianola; Mattie Tucker, Indianola;
- District 3: Doug Card, Indianola; Carolyn Johnson Indianola; Charles Modley, Indianola; David Rushing, Indianola; Margaret Rushing, Indianola; Juanita Scott, Indianola;
- District 4: Eddie Childs, Ruleville; Ladell Jackson, Stephensville; Hattie Jordan, Ruleville; Jimmy Lacy, Ruleville; Ernestine Sims, Shaw; Maude Triplett, Stephensville;
- District 5: Earl Armstrong, Rome; Diane Byest, Drew; J.J. Frieson, Sunflower Plantation; Hazel Harris, Drew; James Pointer, Drew; Marian Winters, Drew;
- At-Large: Hazel Barney, Doddsville; Jath DiCecco, Indianola; Mozell Harris, Sunflower;
- Sheriff — James Haywood; Chancery Clerk — Gloria McIntosh; Circuit Clerk — Carolyn Hamilton; Tax Assessor— Cynthia Chandler; Coroner — Heather Burton; Justice Court Judge (Northern District) — Stafford Shurden; Justice Court Judge (Southern District) — Gwen Pernell; Constable (Northern District) — Mike Myers; Constable (Southern District) — Marvin Elder
- Board of Supervisors — Glenn Donald, Beat 1; Riley Rice, Beat 2; Dennis Holmes, Beat 3; Anthony Clark, Beat 4; Gloria Dickerson, Beat 5
- Mayor — Steve Rosenthal; Aldermen — Larry Brown, Gary Fratesi, Dana Myrick, Carver Randle Jr. Reuben Woods;
- Mayor — Shirley Edwards; Aldermen — Tony Boykins, Marvin Hawkins; Butch Jenkins, Billy Marlowe, Dorothy Jean Robinson;
Come on in
This is where it all begins and all else follows. They are the engine of the party. Our ranks are open to everyone. Learn about your local Democratic party, how you can help and how you can join.
As goes our youth, so goes our future. The Mississippi Democratic party is committed to identifying, encouraging and supporting youth involvement at all levels. Join them in their most important work.
Mississippi Democrats have a long, strong tradition of dedicated local leadership. Committed, diverse and with roots deep in their communities, county committees form the backbone of our party.
We all know that women do all the real work and that's especially true in the Democratic Party. They are essential to maintaining and advancing women's rights as well as those of every one.
Women and men elected starting at the grass roots level to be our out-front torch bearers. Composed of working people, retirees and professionals, our leadership reflects the diversity of our party.
Life-long, committed, Democrats who stick with us even if the levees break. They fill the sand bags and tote them to the crevasse. They and other affiliate groups help us keep the furrows straight.